The minutes of the Earley Neighbourhood Action Group meeting of Monday 10th April 2017 are now available here.
The NAG is also monitoring faulty street lights and is maintaining a spreadsheet which you can download here. If you are aware of any additional street lights or signs which aren't listed and require repair please get in touch.
Future meeting dates:
22 May 2017
10 July 2017
4 September 2017
9 October 2017
4 December 2017
Information about meetings: The group meets every 6 to 8 weeks from 7:30pm in the main meeting room at Earley Town Council where it discusses local issues such as crime, litter, road safety, and anti-social behaviour. Its Agenda, Minutes and future meeting dates are all published on this website.
The Earley Neighbourhood Action Group (NAG)
The Earley Neighbourhood Action Group (NAG) is a group made up of local residents, volunteers, councillors, businesses and institutions, working closely with the police, for the well being of our community.
Monday, 3 April 2017
7.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Earley Town Council Offices, Radstock Lane, Earley, Reading, RG6 5UL
- Apologies for absence:
- Minutes from previous meeting 9 January 2017
- Matters arising
- Update from Neighbourhood Policing Team
- Discussion: Terms of reference for the Neighbourhood Action Group/Community Forum
- Annual General Meeting 22 May 2017
- Any other business: Network Vineyard Church Interview (Research into the needs of the youth, young families & community of Woodley & North Earley area); Free community choir for children aged 7-12 to begin April 2017 (Reading University)
NB: If you have any items that you would like to add to the agenda please email on email@example.com by 3 pm Friday 7 April 2017 for inclusion.
Please be advised that no laptops will be allowed to be used in the Council Chamber, however iPad/tablets are allowed. Mobile phones will only be allowed to be used by the Police in emergencies.