7.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Earley Town Council Offices, Radstock Lane, Earley, Reading, RG6 5UL
- Apologies for absence:
- Minutes from previous meeting 9 January 2017
- Matters arising
- Update from Neighbourhood Policing Team
- Discussion: Terms of reference for the Neighbourhood Action Group/Community Forum
- Annual General Meeting 22 May 2017
- Any other business: Network Vineyard Church Interview (Research into the needs of the youth, young families & community of Woodley & North Earley area); Free community choir for children aged 7-12 to begin April 2017 (Reading University)
NB: If you have any items that you would like to add to the agenda please email on firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 pm Friday 7 April 2017 for inclusion.
Please be advised that no laptops will be allowed to be used in the Council Chamber, however iPad/tablets are allowed. Mobile phones will only be allowed to be used by the Police in emergencies.