Agenda for NAG meeting 18 July 2016
7.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Earley Town Council Offices, Radstock Lane, Earley, Reading, RG6 5UL
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes from previous meeting 6 June 2016
3. Matters arising
4. Update from Neighbourhood Policing Team
5. Speaker: Dave Halley, Street Lighting Co-ordinator
6. Laurel Park Football Club: report on the Fun Day 25 June 2016
7. Flood Wardens: volunteers required and update on current River Loddon flow issues
Any other business: Community & Youth Meeting – report from 5 July 2016;
NB: If you have any items that you would like to add to the agenda please email on Contactus@earleynag.org by 3 pm Friday 15 July for inclusion.
Please be advised that no laptops will be allowed to be used in the Council Chamber, however iPad/tablets are allowed. Mobile phones will only be allowed to be used by the Police in emergencies.